Information Change Request
When seeking health care services, our members often rely on information in our online tool Find a Doctor or Hospital. In addition, potential patients may use this tool to confirm if you or your practice is a contracted in-network provider for their health care benefit plan. Other providers may use the Find a Doctor or Hospital tool when referring their patients to your practice.
These are just some of the reasons why it's so important that you notify Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma (BCBSOK) when your practice information changes.
Please provide ALL applicable information to avoid delays. Changes are not immediate upon submission. Requests may take up to 30 business days to complete.
Note: To request to add an additional location or make a change(s) to a Roster Group please use the Provider Onboarding Form.
If you need to change existing demographic information, complete the Demographic Change Form to initiate the process. Some of these changes include:
- Legal Name
- NPI/Tax ID
- Office Physical Address/Telephone/Fax/Email/Hours of Operation
- Billing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Credentialing Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Administrative/Correspondence Address/Telephone/Fax/Email
- Other Provider Updates
- Remove Provider from Group/Location
- To receive the monthly Blue Review provider newsletter include your email address when filling out the Demographic Change Form
Note: You may specify more than one change within your request when all changes relate to the same billing (Type 2) NPI
For the status of your professional contract application, questions, or need to make changes to an existing contract, please contact your Provider Network Representative.